Morphies Law is a game created and developed by Cosmoscope. It is currently available on Nintendo Switch and is coming to PC soon.
Description[edit | edit source]
Morphies Law is a 3rd person 3D shooter where you can steal mass from other players making them shrink while you grow, which balances the game. Size affects everything! What you can do, how you can navigate the different maps, how to play eachgamemode and more. Customize your Morphie, choose your weapons and go steal some mass!
An immediate consequence of mass-stealing is that skilled players become big and easy to hit, whereas beginners shrink until they become difficult targets. Highly skilled players may therefore play with casual players in the same match and both can enjoy the game. Fairness ensues.
Your skill will not be expressed by your kill-death-ratio but rather by your body size, but the bigger you get the harder it will be to stay big.
In the different game modes the goal is different, however they all have 1 thing in common: the more mass you have, the easier it’ll be to win!
Features[edit | edit source]
- Mastering the unique mass-stealing and body-morphing mechanic: shoot others to steal their mass!
- Three mass-centered game modes, each giving a unique mass-twist to the shooter genre!
- Four unique maps for you to explore, each with a unique mass-based mechanic!
- Making your own weapons by mashing together weapon parts!
- Mastering your Morphie’s Specs and learning how to adapt to your size!
- Choosing the right Plugin for each occasion and magnifying its power by increasing your size!
- Butt-rockets for everyone!
- Unlocking new weapon parts and Plugins to increase your arsenal as you morph your way through the world!
- Gaining Nuts and Pinatas to unlock face paints, body paints and even emotes to customize your Morphie!
- Playing online morph mayhem, local multiplayer, online with friends or offline against bots!
- Using gyro controls to aim while playing at 60(-ish) fps!